- 128 high-quality LED emitters
- Features a digital OLED display and tactile aluminum buttons for easy mode/power adjustments
- Beautifully designed single piece unibody case made from high-grade aluminum
- Built-in 6000mAh rechargeable battery provides approx. 4 hours of use at 100%
- Bi-color temperature range 3000K-5500K (+/- 300) with 915 Lumen maximum brightness
- 1/4″-20 mounting screw for horizontal and vertical mounting
- Includes a USB-C charging cable and shoe mount
- Use the AX-LED915 as a power bank to supply power for other accessories
Explorer AX-LED915 AuraLED 915
The Explorer AX-LED915 AuraLED 915 is a lightweight, compact and bright LED photography and videography fill light. With 128 high-quality LEDs providing 915 Lumens at max brightness, the fill light is perfect for lighting a still photography scene, making the perfect video conference or Zoom light while being powerful and compact enough for demanding portable video work. The LED features a frosted surface that outputs soft, even light with fine gradual adjustments for power output and color temperature in the range 3000K-5500K (+/- 300).
The Explorer AX-LED915 AuraLED 915 is built to last, made from a high-quality aluminum case that is lightweight and durable, measuring 140 x 76 x 14 mm (5.5 x 3 x 0.5″) and weighing 240g (0.5lbs). The AX-LED915 features a digital OLED display screen on the back of the LED for precise control of power output and color temperature. Two 1/4″-20 mounting screws allow for easy mounting of the light to hot shoe/cold shoe mounts in vertical and horizontal orientations.
With a built-in 6000mAh lithium battery, the Explorer AX-LED915 AuraLED 915 is powered for up to 4 hours at 100% brightness and can be recharged with the included micro-USB-C cable. The additional USB port (Type A) can also supply power for your device in an emergency situation. The light will not normally work when it works as a power bank or undercharging.
The AX-LED915 includes the LED, Shoe mount adaptor, Wrist strap, and USB-C charging cable.